To get the most from your PCLaw / PCLaw Pro software, you must first learn how to use it. Firms that take a “do-it-yourself” approach often waste time and money. Customized training allows your staff to learn efficiently and accurately which saves money in the long run.
Having worked in the legal industry since 1983, we have the knowledge to assess your accounting needs. We have also worked exclusively with PCLaw since 1988. This knowledge enables us to:
- Set up and customize your PCLaw system to meet any requirements that are unique to your law firm and Law Society requirements
- train staff on the use of PCLaw with basic and advanced training available
- customize templates including billing, labels and deposit slips
- provide support and assistance in the conversion of another accounting system to PCLaw
- Assist with PCLaw troubleshooting and balancing
Training is available for a single user or group sessions within your firm to train accounting staff, lawyers and paralegals.
Currently using PCLaw
If your firm is already using PCLaw, you still could benefit from the following training solutions:
- advanced training to ensure you are fully utilizing all of the features available in PCLaw.
- Professional training for new staff to ensure they are up to speed and productive much quicker.
- Review of your procedures and systems to ensure maximum efficiency.
Compu-Law has provided training to over 1,000 law firms in Alberta, Saskatchewan and B.C.
TRAINING IS PROVIDED IN YOUR OFFICE, WORKING WITH YOUR DATA AND SOFTWARE. THIS ENABLES US TO CUSTOMIZE TRAINING TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND ANSWER YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.