Ease of Use
The real value in PCLaw is how quickly the staff will use the program and start to benefit from its features.
PCLaw is a powerful tool. All of these features are available:
- trust accounting
- automated billing of time, fees, disbursements and trust
- Timer for easy time tracking
- standard bill formats and ability to design your own
- disbursement tracking
- cheque writing
- accounts receivable/ accounts payable
- general ledger and financial statements
- management reports
- friendly pull-down menus and on-line help
- mortgage amortization schedule
- bank reconciliation
- reminder notice including interest calculations
- deposit slip preparation
- Calendar, document manager and contacts
- Conflict search
A Cash Management Tool
- Want to know exactly where you stand financially? Just click on an icon to check bank balances.
- You can create mailing lists, keep track of billable time and even protect yourself from overdrawing a trust account.
Up and Running Quickly
- Our exclusive Quick Step system is intuitive and will help you navigate PCLaw easily. PCLaw makes sure all the right information goes to all the right places.
Compu-Law Consulting & Accounting Services Ltd. is a Certified Independent Consultant with PCLaw at PCLaw Time Matters.