Law Society Forms

Law Society of Alberta forms such as Trust Shortage and Self-Report forms can be found at

Rule Changes

Law Society changes and PCLaw changes can be found at

Custom Cheques

To order customized cheques for PCLaw please contact John Gilcrest at Print and Cheque Solutions, phone 403-269-2661 extension 224.